Translate

Monday 30 December 2019

Blogging Renaissance.....

As part of my blogging Renaissance (ie I am back on blogger after a twelve month break), I am resurrecting some of my SAL blog stitching.  I have Friday Frolicked and New Start Sundayed and, of course, Kitten Stitched, over the past week and so I thought it was time to Americana!

So, for this past Monday, I chose Saltbox Farm, part of Linda Meyer's Americana series.


 This is where I started yesterday (I had to start by doing some frogging as that pink for the rabbit was wrong - it was meant to be a pale pink).


... after a day of stitching, I now have a completed rabbit.


.... and this is what it will look like finished:



If you love Americana stitching as much as I do, please feel free to stitch along!

hugs, 


2 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

That sure is going to be pretty!!

Kaisievic said...

Thank you so much, Khristine. I think so, too.