Translate

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Old Glory

Hello everyone!  I thought it was probably about time that I got onto the Red, White and Blue bandwagon and attempted an Americana style stitch....

Last week I finally got around to starting Little House Needleworks "Old Glory".  This design was one of my Stitch Maynia starts, but it was mainly chosen to fit into another SAL on the Stitch Maynia group to celebrate the state of Texas.

I am stitching the design with the DMC conversion rather than the fancy floss, but that's ok because it will still be a gorgeous finish (one day!).  Fabric is 28ct Lugana "Dapple" from Picture This Plus.


See you next time I bring this one out to play!

Hugs x

3 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Very pretty! Love that fabric :)

Kaisievic said...

Sorry, Noni, I meant to comment days ago. I love this design and I know that you are going to enjoy stitching it.

Brigitte said...

I love this one very much.