Translate

Tuesday 20 March 2018

The Donkey is Happy Dancing....

I am very happy to report that last Monday (and a little bit of Tuesday evening) saw me finish my Democratic Donkey.  Yay!  The donkey and I have been happy dancing around the house......


Democratic Donkey
Plum Street Samplers
28 ct linen
Pattern and DMC floss given to me by dear Sarah 

Thank you so much, Sarah, I have loved stitching this design.  Next Monday will see me start on the Republican Elephant.  What fun!


hugs, 

P.S. I am having a Giveaway on my main blog, Kitten Stitching, click on the pic below if you would like to enter.  Closes March 31st.


3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Kaye. Looks like a fun stitch.

Linda

Khristine Doiron said...

Congrats Kaye!! It looks wonderful! I love his skinny little legs :)

Brigitte said...

Happy Dancing with you, Kaye.