Translate

Tuesday 15 May 2018

A bit of red, white and blue.....

.... stitching this week, which, of course, is as it always is on the Americana SAL blog.... lol!

So, as you know I have started on a BAP, "One Nation" by ByGone Stitches. I am loving stitching this design.

Here is where I began last Monday evening...



... and this is my progress....


... and then I couldn't stop stitching on it, so I did a bit more yesterday (Tuesday).....


Are you doing any Americana or Patriotic stitching?  I would love to know.

Until next Monday ....


hugs,

                                                             

P.S. I am having ANOTHER Girl's Nest Giveaway (#6), click on the pic below if you would like to enter.  Closes May 31st.








3 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Love this design - going to enjoy seeing it grow :o)

Khristine Doiron said...

It looks so good on that fabric!! Great progress!

Nancy said...

I am in awe of cross stitch pieces and find it amazing what one can create with thread and needle. You do beautiful work!