Translate

Sunday 19 February 2017

Yes, Virginia, Kaye has started yet another new Americana project!

... And, NO, she has not finished all her other American WIPs yet!!!!!!!  But did that pile of WIPs and UFOs stop her starting something new?  Did it even give her pause?  NO, of course not! lol!

So, I am pleased to present to you....

Down Home ABCs 
by
Jean Farish Designs

Here are Milo and I starting the project - on some very pretty grey and white spotted 32ct fabric.


Now, I have been stitching on this for two 'Merica Mondays now, so here is Week One's progress:


Week Two progress:


I am using a mixture of Cosmo threads and specialty threads (CC, WDW and GAST) from my stash, with the possibility of some DMC thrown in at a later date.

I am very pleased with how quickly it is progressing.

So, I am looking forward to stitching on it this evening as Monday has somehow swung around again!

hugs, Kaye

4 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful start Kaye. Love the pic of Milo.

Linda

Kaisievic said...

Thanks, Linda, I am very happy with it. Always so hard to get a good pic of Milo, so very happy to have managed to get him into this one.

Khristine Doiron said...

It looks so great on that fabric! And you and Milo look pretty cozy :)

Brigitte said...

That's a wonderful project, Kaye. I had never seen it before. But I love Jean Farish's designs.