Translate

Monday 6 March 2017

Update on Down Home ABCs

Hi all, 

Just letting you know that I have not yet abandoned my new start Down Home ABCs to relinquish as a WIP or even a UFO.

Here I am with a Week Three stitching update....




Coming along quite nicely, really - I was hoping to get the little row of three hanging hearts under the word Quilted finished last evening but I am battling an evil cold that I caught from my Dear Sister (isn't she a sharing sister?), so it was off to bed early for me!

Hope that all of you are well, 


hugs, Kaye


3 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

So nice of your generous sister to share with you :) Hope you are feeling better! Down Home looks great!!

newsurfiegirl said...

I hope you are feeling better now! Your stitching is beautiful!

Brigitte said...

I love this project, Kaye. And I hope that your cold has disappeared by now.