Translate

Sunday 11 October 2015

An Americana Happy Dance ......

Hello fellow Americana Afficianados,

Well, I have a Happy Dance to share with you all... I finished Liberty Starburst...





Now, I did make one change, if you look at the original pattern:



you can see that there is a piece of blue felt blanket stitched in the centre - well, do you think I could find that piece of blue felt when I was ready for it?  No way, Jose!  Nowhere to be seen, so I improvised:


... and made up my own centre, which I am actually really happy with.  I hope that you all like it, too.

Now, of course, as soon as I wasn't looking for it, I found it! lol!

Anyway, I would like to offer the pattern plus the piece of blue felt to one of you as a gift.  Just comment on this post and in about a week's time, I will draw a winner.

Busy week for me ahead after a fabulously busy birthday weekend (which I hope to post about on my other blog, Kitten Stitching, some time this week), but I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

hugs, Kaye

5 comments:

Carm said...

Love it! The center is awesome! Dance away you deserve to.

Cathy said...

Congrats on the finish! I love what you did to replace the missing felt.

Linda said...

Congrats on the pretty finish Kaye. I would love to stitch the chart.

Linda

Shelly said...

Looks great Kaye! Leave me out of the giveaway. I've got stash coming out of the kazoo!

Brigitte said...

Oh wow, that's really great, Kaye. A wonderful finish, congratulations. And you were really creative changing the centre.
Don't count me in, I have way too many projects to get started, lol.